SUP

This is my personal blog where I rant and rave about whatever I like. If you have a problem with it, then leave now =]
Follow my blog with bloglovin´

hannah

Photobucket loving life and the people in it
each day is a new beginning
so never ever look back!
work hard & party hard
17 years young
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

love notes

this is where your tagboard goes.
no wider then 170 pixels :D

lusting for...

- Chicken Noodle Soup
Photobucket
- Cuddles
Photobucket
- A Louis Vuitton Scarf
Photobucket

melody

friends

Song Of Style
Love More
link
link
link
link

Archives

- April 2009

Arrivederci

Designer: Shannon
Image:X
Brushes:X X

Campaign: Alberta Ferretti
Season: Fall/Winter 2008
Photographer: Steven Meisel

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Everyday I want to blog so bad but my life is just:
Wake up
Work
Go home exhausted
Sleep

Who knew working in an ice cream store can be so tiring right?

But tomorrow will be different because I have a day off :D
blog blog bloggin'!!
So for the mean time - BRB

Photobucket
J.Stam


6:19 AM
[ 6 comments]