SUP

This is my personal blog where I rant and rave about whatever I like. If you have a problem with it, then leave now =]
Follow my blog with bloglovin´

hannah

Photobucket loving life and the people in it
each day is a new beginning
so never ever look back!
work hard & party hard
17 years young
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

love notes

this is where your tagboard goes.
no wider then 170 pixels :D

lusting for...

- Chicken Noodle Soup
Photobucket
- Cuddles
Photobucket
- A Louis Vuitton Scarf
Photobucket

melody

friends

Song Of Style
Love More
link
link
link
link

Archives

- April 2009

Arrivederci

Designer: Shannon
Image:X
Brushes:X X

Campaign: Alberta Ferretti
Season: Fall/Winter 2008
Photographer: Steven Meisel

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hi ya'll!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Easter holidays so far. Mine has been pretty boring but I'm loving it! Just working and getting to catch up with dearly missed friends is more than enough for me. Well if anyone's waiting to go out, not going out and bored then here are some pretty cool [in my opinion] YouTube videos for your viewing pleasure :)





This YouTube vid is of a short film and a must see, I loved it so much :D



Now off to work!


9:05 PM
[ 3 comments]