SUP

This is my personal blog where I rant and rave about whatever I like. If you have a problem with it, then leave now =]
Follow my blog with bloglovin´

hannah

Photobucket loving life and the people in it
each day is a new beginning
so never ever look back!
work hard & party hard
17 years young
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

love notes

this is where your tagboard goes.
no wider then 170 pixels :D

lusting for...

- Chicken Noodle Soup
Photobucket
- Cuddles
Photobucket
- A Louis Vuitton Scarf
Photobucket

melody

friends

Song Of Style
Love More
link
link
link
link

Archives

- April 2009

Arrivederci

Designer: Shannon
Image:X
Brushes:X X

Campaign: Alberta Ferretti
Season: Fall/Winter 2008
Photographer: Steven Meisel

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I love it how when a week comes where I have to work every single day of the week I get sick. And not just runny nose sick, like fever accompanied with a raging burning throat sick =[

sighhhh life has such bad timing sometimes.....
I guess it is time to venture to the supermarket and get me some good ol' chicken noodle soup, speaking of the supermarket I came across a shoot from Vogue Paris the Oct '07 issue which I don't know whether to love or hate.

What do ya'll think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

x


9:47 PM
[ 4 comments]